I've made a cheesecake, a low fat cheese one! It looks good and it tastes even better... and it was surprisingly very easy to prepare!
300gr of country or digestive cookies
150gr of butter
5 spoons of honey
4 gelatin sheets
100gr of sugar
Juice of 3 limes
400gr of low fat kwark cheese
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz to form fine crumbs, then mix it with the butter and the honey until everything is combined.
2. Scrape into a 24 cm diameter spring form cake tin. With the back of a spoon, press the mix into the base of the tin.
3. Put the gelatin sheets in cold water to soften.
4. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
5. Beat the egg yolks with 80gr of sugar until you have a fluffy whitish creme.
6. Add the kwark cheese (or creamy yogurt).
7. Drain the gelatin sheets and melt them in the microwave (20 seconds, maximum power is enough).
8. Dissolve the melted gelatin with the lime juice and add it to the creme.
9. Whisk the egg whites with 20 gr of sugar and then add the creme to the egg whites, mix it smoothly.
10. Pour into the cake tin and smooth down gently. Chill for at least 3 hours until set.
11. To serve, run a knife between the cheesecake and the tin to loosen it. Remove the tin and base and put it on a serving plate. Enjoy!