13 September 2009

Baby blanket




Here is my current project: a blanket for the new family member to arrive in November: my baby! It's a very simple pattern, all in garter stitch with little holes on the edges to put a ribbon all around it. I'm using Debbie Bliss's baby cashmerino, this yarn is great! I'm more or less in the middle of it. It should measure around 80 by 80 cm when it's finished. Although I'm happy that I just have to knit and don't bother to follow any instructions to increase or decrease, I think it will take me quite some time to finish-up... I think it's my biggest knitting project ever.

5 comments:

carlinha said...

A baby?? Fico muito feliz Ana! Parabéns aos papás babados! Um beijinho, Carlinha

Eduarda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eduarda said...

num rapidinho acabas o cobertor e passas para novos projectos! Se não te der o sono é claro eheheh
;)
Beijinhos aos 3,
Eduarda, André e Tiago

Fipas said...

Tão queriiido! Mto bonito..

Cláudia said...

ola!o seu blog é lindo,com pecinhas delicadas,adorei conhecer.
Parabens e o resto de uma gravidez tranquila.
bjs